We’re all thinking about the cost of living : did you know Leeds City Council’s Homeshare Scheme is an affordable option for practical support and help at home
With Homeshare, you offer your spare room to a helpful sharer and benefit from 10 hours practical help each week, plus a contribution to bills.
Concerned about losing the single person council tax discount, if someone moves in? Your home sharer makes up the difference, so it won’t cost you more.
With a low monthly cost for sharers too it might be worth considering - for you or a family member.
- a safe support option
- help with housework, meals and errands
- DBS and reference checks
- opportunities for sharing skills
- ongoing contact from the scheme
- a break for family carers
- good use of the spare room
- affordable living for sharers
- peace of mind