- If applying for shared ownership your application form will go to our 54North Homes Sales Officer who will check if you are eligible. They should respond to your application within two working days
- Once approved, we will request full supporting documents
- 54North Homes will carry out a full financial assessment and credit check and take up any references as required
- We will contact you with the outcome of the assessment
- If approved, 54North Homes will instruct solicitors to progress the sale
- Solicitors take you through the conveyancing process to exchange of contracts and completion
- We will then arrange for keys to be handed over to you following completion
- You move into your new home!
* Home owners – To qualify you must be purchasing a property as your only home and you may not qualify if you have a home to sell or have your name on a residential mortgage. Possible exceptions would be if you are buying through Older Persons Shared Ownership or have to sell your home due to the breakdown of a relationship.