As members of a community, every customer has a responsibility to respect and act considerately towards their neighbours.
As a 54North Homes customer, you are subject to the terms and conditions in your tenancy agreement. This agreement states that you are responsible for your own behaviour and that of anyone who lives with you or is visiting you, including children, whilst they are in or near your home.
You/they must not:
- Carry out domestic abuse of any kind
- Drop litter or dump rubbish anywhere on the premises other than designated bins or bin stores (please note that certain bulky and electrical items are not collected as part of your standard waste collection and you will need to arrange collection of these items separately with the council. Please visit your local council's website for more information on this).
- Engage in criminal activity of any kind
- Graffiti or otherwise damage any part of the property or communal area where you live
- Threaten or intimidate anyone
- Allow animals to cause excessive noise or create mess which is not cleaned up
- Assault or engage in physical violence towards anybody
- Carry out racist, sexist or homophobic discrimination, harassment or abuse of any kind